As a successful actor, Keanu Reeves has knowledge and experience that many of us don’t. Another skill he has is being thoughtful and thinking deeply about things. Many Keanu Reeves quotes will show that he perceives the world differently than many others do.
By reading and remember Keanu Reeves quotes, you will see the world differently, too. He will help open your eyes to things you haven’t noticed or thought of before. Plus, he will give you a new perspective on the way life is.
In many of these, Keanu Reeves quotes, he explains how you control your life. You determine if you are happy or not, and you decide if you are going to achieve your dreams and goals. This way of thinking is what helped him rise to the level of success he is at now.
He also takes things that most people overlook and describes them in an entirely new and optimistic way. Not only will you learn from Keanu Reeves quotes, but you will become more aware of the world around you.
Twenty Keanu Reeves Quotes
1. “The person who was holding me back from my happiness was me.”
You are the only one in control of your feelings. If you want to be happy, do what you have to do to achieve happiness. Figure out what part of your life is making you unhappy and develop a plan to make it better.
If you can’t change what is making you unhappy, then change your mindset. Accept the situation and adjust your life so that it works better.
2. “Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times. They can only make you stronger.”
You learn and grow in all situations throughout your life. You have become stronger and wiser from the struggles and grown in more ways than you can realize. Look back with thankfulness on the hard times because you wouldn’t be who you are now without them.
3. “I was also raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.”
Showing respect for others means treating them how you want others to treat you. To treat them any other way is a sign of disrespect, and that is never okay.
4. “Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve.”
As Reeves explains, the simple things in life are somethings hard to find. This is because you are so often looking for the big things that you miss the little things. The little things get put in the back of your mind, so they are always out of reach.
5. “Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life.”
Take a moment to look around and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you. Don’t get caught up in the mundane parts of life that you forget to appreciate the best things.
6. “How do I confront aging? With a wonder and a terror. Yeah, I’ll say that. Wonder and terror.”
Aging is an interesting part of life because, in one way, it is wonderful, but in another way, it is terrifying. You will never know what the next part of aging will be like, so it causes a feeling of terror. On the other hand, however, looking back on how you have progressed is wonderful.
7. “The impact of falling in love for the first time has a special place in our architecture.”
Your first time falling in love sets the foundation for all relationships that follow. You will subconsciously build on that experience. Knowing this can help you build on it positively, rather than on the negative aspects.
8. “Nothing ever truly dies. The universe wastes nothing; everything is simply transformed.”
When something dies, it hasn’t truly gone away. It has just been transformed into something else. It can transform into a feeling inside you, a place in your heart, or the happiness found in memories.
9. “It is incredibly empowering to know that your future is in your hands.”
You have control over your life, and you are the one who decides what it will look like. As you envision your future, make a plan to reach your dreams.
10. “Luxury is the opportunity to experience quality, be it a place, a person, or an object.”
You don’t only find luxury in fancy items, but in anything that seems great to you. This could be the person you love or your favorite place to visit.
You don’t always have to be right, and it’ll feel good if you admit you’re wrong once in a while. Even if you don’t feel like you’re mistaken, you can sometimes let someone else be right. As Reeves says, it’ll be good for you.
12. “Tattoos are interesting, but at the same time, they are also a mask – you are exhibiting your past life on your body.”
Most of the time, there is a meaning behind a tattoo. Most people get tattoos as a symbol of part of their life. While they are interesting, they also cover a little of your current life with your past life.
13. “The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.”
Make an effort to pay attention to everything and everyone around you. If you do, you will learn and appreciate so much more. Plus, you will form tighter, more meaningful bonds with those around you.
14. “Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.”
Being in a relationship doesn’t mean you are falling in love. It simply means you are spending time with someone special and getting to know them on a deeper level. Falling in love can’t be compared to that, as it is a strong emotional connection with the other person.
15. “Our dreams can teach us, instruct us, confuse us, sometimes I think they look to be considered. They are an opportunity, and I think they most certainly could be utilized to focus, to try and achieve — whether it’s looking for someone, or influencing us, or inspiring us.”
You should think about what you dream of sometimes. While your dreams could very well be confusing, they also could give you information or inspiration.
16. “You have to change your life if you’re not happy and wake up if things aren’t going the way you want.”
Don’t keep living life the way you are if you are unhappy. Instead, acknowledge that you are the only one who has control over the way you feel. Make a change and get on the path to being happy again.
17. “The recognition of the law of cause and effect, also known as karma, is a fundamental key to understand how you’ve created your world, with actions of your body, speech, and mind. When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life.”
The things you do, say and think contribute to the way your life is. The way you perceive the world is based on karma, and you have to take responsibility for the way things are.
18. “I cried over beauty, I cried over pain, and the other time I cried because I felt nothing. I can’t help it. I’m just a cliché of myself.”
Crying is a reaction that can happen, no matter which emotion you are feeling. Don’t be ashamed of your tears. Own up to them as Reeves did.
19. “When I don’t feel free and can’t do what I want, I just react. I go against it.”
People don’t like to be told what to do, and they like to make decisions for themselves. You have probably noticed that you no longer want to do it when someone tells you what to do. It can cause a sense of rebellion instead.
20. “Kissing someone is pretty intimate, actually very intimate, and your heart always kind of skips a beat before you do that.”
Sometimes, the intimacy of a kiss is downplayed. It is truly a special form of contact, and it forms a bond of sorts between two people.
These Keanu Reeves quotes can help you see things differently. His unique and honest insights help get you thinking about the world around you.
Remember these quotes as you go about your daily tasks and find inspiration in them. Try to view the world in a new way, as Reeves often does. The world is what you make it, as many of these Keanu Reeves quotes show.
The post 20 Keanu Reeves Quotes That Will Make You See the World Differently appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.