Living a life of abundance is a direct result of being positive as these positive quotes for life will detail. If you can change your way of thinking, you can live a fulfilling life with everything you already have.
If you are constantly thinking of what you don’t have, you will never feel like you have enough. There will be a nonstop nagging in your mind that you are missing out, even if it isn’t true. Changing those thoughts into positive thoughts can make a huge difference.
When you feel the negativity creeping in, replace those thoughts with other ones. Consider what you already have in your life that you are grateful for and focus on that, instead. If you can do this, you can live a life of abundance.
Fifteen Positive Quotes for a Life of Abundance
These positive quotes for life will help you see that you already have everything you need. You can live a life of abundance, and it is easier to achieve than you may think. Whenever you find yourself struggling, coming back to these positive quotes for life.
1. “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” – Brian Tracy
The things that you receive in life are largely based on the energy you are putting out. If your thoughts are negative, you won’t receive much positivity in return.
On the other hand, if you think positively and of abundance, you will suddenly attract abundance. If you feel like you are lacking in any area of your life, remember this and try changing your thought process. Push out any thoughts that aren’t in line with what you want in life.
2. “Riches are not from abundance of worldly goods, but from a contented mind.” – Unknown
You can have all the material possessions possible and still not feel fulfilled. This is because abundance is a mindset and can only be achieved if you are content with what you already have. If you constantly desire more, you will never feel like you have enough.
3. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
Similar to the quote before, the amount of money or the things you own don’t signify abundance. Instead, the way you feel about yourself and the thoughts that you think are what bring abundance. Make sure to think positive thoughts about yourself and to see how worthy you are.
4. “When you keep doing what you love and open yourself to unseen opportunities, that is when nature aligns itself to bring an abundance of new things for your creation. Do what you love, and love what you do.” – Anand Patwa
Doing the things that you love in life will help you live a life of abundance. Keep an open mind as you go along, and watch for positive things to come your way. When you live this way, you will always feel like you have enough.
This mindset will help you discover new opportunities and reach your goals. As you do this, you will obtain new things that you never expected. Remember this as you go about your day, and stick to doing only what you love.
5. “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
Be grateful for what you have in your life. This includes your family, friends, the roof over your head, and the clothes on your back. When you can practice gratitude for these things, you will find that abundance appears, as Robbins explains.
6. “The abundant life does not come to those who have had a lot of obstacles removed from their path by others. It develops from within and is rooted in strong mental and moral fiber.” – William Mather Lewis
Part of living a fulfilling, abundant life comes from overcoming obstacles alone. You have to figure things out to develop a strong mind and unshakable morals. Don’t wait for others to clear the way for you, but instead get moving to clear it for yourself.
7. “Part of achieving life abundance is to be consistently moving toward your goals.” – Unknown
Don’t stop working toward your goals and dreams. Always keep them in mind and make all of your decisions based on those goals. When you do this, you will find the return to be greater than you could have imagined.
8. “Abundance is a state of mind. It is about looking only at all that you have, feeling grateful for all of it and choosing to not complain about what you don’t have.” – Unknown
Only pay attention to the things you already have as you work toward your goals. What you have is enough, and anything else is simply a bonus. Don’t complain about what you don’t have yet, because that state of mind will not bring abundance.
9. “Abundance comes in many forms, do not limit your abundance by trying to control how it will flow, just know that it will come.” – Shelly Sullivan
You can find abundance in many small blessings in your life. Think of what you are grateful for and understand that it is enough. Then you know that abundance will flow in your life freely.
You also must remember to not try and control how things are flowing. Let them flow naturally, but keep yourself open to discovering new things.
10. “An abundance mentality springs from internal security, not from external rankings, comparisons, opinions, possessions, or associations.” – Stephen Covey
If you are secure with yourself, you will find you are already living a life of abundance. It doesn’t matter how anyone else perceives you. The only thing that matters is what you think of yourself and the life you are living.
11. “Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” – Steve Maraboli
If you plant these seeds of positivity as Maraboli suggests, you’ll gain plenty in return. Go through your life leaving these seeds everywhere and with everyone. Before you know it, you will have an abundance of happiness, hope, success, and love.
12. “The abundance you desire to experience must first be an experience in your mind.” – Ernest Holmes
Remember, if you can think it, you can accomplish it. Set your mind on what you want, and then think of the experience in your mind.
Consider how you will achieve abundance and what it will take to get there. Think it all through in your mind, and even try to think of what could go wrong. The more you experience it in your mind, the better your chances are of achieving it.
13. “Life in abundance comes only through great love.” – Elbert Hubbard
To achieve a life of abundance, you have to experience great love, as Hubbard explains. This means you have to give love, receive it, and focus on doing the things you love. If your life contains love, it is already abundant.
14. “Abundance in life is achieved only when we tear down walls and fill our lives with light.” – Seth Adam Smith
You have to live life with an open heart and mind. Let your guard down so that all the good in the world can get inside. By constantly having walls up, you are only preventing yourself from living a life of abundance.
15. “The fastest way to bring more wonderful examples of abundance into your personal experience is to take constant notice of the wonderful things that are already there.” – Esther Hicks
When you feel like you are lacking something, change your thoughts. Think about the things you already have and the people that you love. These are the things that will fill your life and make it meaningful.
If you need a visual, make a physical list of all the great parts of your life. You could list small things you are grateful for along with the big things. Don’t leave anything out, and keep adding to your list as you think of wonderful things in your life.
Living a life of abundance is easier and more achievable than you probably initially thought. These positive quotes for life can help you recognize how blessed you are so that you don’t feel like you lack anything.
Remember these positive quotes for life to help you get through any troubling times or times of negativity. Always remember that you have enough already, but it is up to you to realize it. Look within and figure out what makes you happy and feel fulfilled, and then focus your thoughts on those things.
Live with an open mind and heart, and always look for new opportunities for greatness. As long as you keep your eye on the prize, remember what you are grateful for, and remain open, you will live a life of abundance.